PHP programming course provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic, database-driven web pages using PHP version 5. This course introduces the Php framework and syntax, and covers in depth the most important techniques used to build dynamic web sites. Comprehensive lab exercises help the students to develop competence and confidence with the new skills being learned.
HTML-elements- basic tags, attributes, formatting, entities, links, frames, Tables, list, forms-post and get method, form elements, tables, Images, background colors, color values, color names.
Designing Cascading Style Sheets(CSS)
- CSS – Introduction, syntax, background, text, font, border, outline, margin, Padding, list, tables, Positioning, pseudo class, pseudo element, image Gallery.
- Web Page Designing Using HTML Editor
- Introducing variables and literals, objects
- Introduction to event handlers
- The document object, Images, Links, Forms
- Cascading Style Sheets, Dynamic Style Sheets, Positioning, Document Object Model.
PHP and MySQL
- Installation, customization, syntax
- Variables, string, operators
- If-else, switch, Arrays
- Looping, function, forms
- $_GET, $_POST, $_REQUEST
- File Handling
- File Uploads
- Sending emails from PHP
- Sessions, Cookies
- Installation, customization, Database Structure
- Introduction to SQL and MySql
- Principles of database programming from PHP
- Creating tables, Adding and changing information
- Retrieving information from a table and reporting it to a web page
- Deleting tables, PHP ODBC
- Database Connectivity
- OOPS Concepts
- Web Services
Students can fill up the form below and we will reach out to you